Ace Media Player - Play MKV,MP4,FLV,WEBM,TS,TP,VOB,WMV,MOV,RMVB in one Media Player
Ace Media Player - FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- What is Ace Media Player and what can I do with it?
- What software should be installed on my machine to use Ace Media Player?
- What are the System Requirement for Ace Media Player?
- What media formats does Ace Media Player support?
- Why some type of media files seems can not play?
- How to download codec?
- How do I uninstall Ace Media Player from my computer?
There are so many different media players out there, why bother to try yet another? That's a no-brainer; none of them fully satisfy your needs. We believe you think like we do, that a really good media player should not only be able to play all the media files in your library, but also be simple and clean. That's where Ace Media Player comes in.
Ace Media Player plays all popular media formats like a charm, with a media engine completely rewritten based on the industry leading high-level media library, FFmpeg. Thus it supports all of the popular media files you could ever want to play, see Media Formats.Ace Media Player Free Download v2.8.398 (3.3M)
None. Ace Media Player does not depend on any other software or module or media filters. When you install this little freeware(a few MB) on your system, you are ready to play all of your media files on hand.
- Pentium 233 MHz processor or faster
- At least 128 MB of RAM
- At least 30 MB of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
Ace Media Player supports all of the media files you could ever want to play. The most popular media formats include: mkv, mp4, flv, webm, ts, tp, vob, wmv, mpg, avi, mov, rmvb and too many more to list.
Ace Media Player is designed to support all popular media formats, but new formats, and revisions of existing ones are being released continually. You're more than welcome to report any inaccessible media files to us. Contact Us
To uninstall Ace Media Player under WinXP:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs box, click Ace Media Player, and then click Change or Change/Remove.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to remove the software.
To uninstall Ace Media Player under Win7:
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select Ace Media Player, and then click Uninstall.
If your answer is not found here, please contact us by our online form. We will respond to your question as soon as possible.